gifé par BWB
Léo Messenger : Instantané • Interactif • Gratuit ! Discutez en direct avec MOI!




 Sommaire
 Archives
• Novembre 2002
• Décembre 2002
• Janvier 2003
•  Février 2003
• Mars 2003
• Avril 2003
• Mai 2003
• Juin 2003
• Juillet 2003
• Août 2003
• Septembre 2003
• septembre 2003
• octobre 2003
• novembre 2003
• décembre 2003
• janvier 2004
• février 2004
• mars 2004
• avril 2004
• mai 2004
• juin 2004
• juillet 2004
• août 2004
• septembre 2004
• octobre 2004
• novembre 2004
• décembre 2004
• janvier 2005
• février 2005
• avril 2005


À la une

jeudi, septembre 02, 2004

Ou la joie de rater un concert en beauté.
(Putain de bordel de merde)


I'm only happy when it rains
I'm only happy when it's complicated
And though I know you can't appreciate it
I'm only happy when it rains

You know I love it when the news is bad
Why it feels so good to feel so sad
I'm only happy when it rains

Pour your misery down
Pour your misery down on me

I'm only happy when it rains
I feel good when things are going wrong
I only listen to the sad, sad songs
I'm only happy when it rains

I only smile in the dark
My only comfort is the night gone black
I didn't accidentally tell you that
I'm only happy when it rains

You'll get the message by the time I'm through
When I complain about me and you
I'm only happy when it rains

You can keep it over me
As long as you don't care

I'm only happy when it rains
You wanna hear about my new obsession?
I'm riding high upon a deep depression
I'm only happy when it rains

Pour some misery down on me
I'm only happy when it rains







A force je vais me mettre à fumer des Menthol moi!!...

DossiersDossiers à la une
Dossiers Miousic à la Une
RADIO qui arrache

... mais qui marche pas...
LéhOO a dit

Ta gueule.


Copyright © 2004 Lehoo! Inc. Tous droits réservés.
(ok?? Alors c'est pas n'importe qui qui peut les utiliser pour n'importe quoi!! Oohow right???)